Khaotic Kon 2014 pics 1/3
most of the lights are out in my kitchen so there’s a spotlight on my fridge
nepeenthes replied to your photo “wow i look like an idiot with my ridiculous headphones but hey this…”
U AND CASSIE LOOK UBER CUTE
fun fact we made her costume the night before but she was so freaking excited about all of it (it was her first con)
wow i look like an idiot with my ridiculous headphones but hey
this was my cosplay for for Khaotic Kon 2014 today
the Dana is my friend Cassie and I don’t know who the Kevin is, but it was pretty amazing to find them there (the were the only other Night Vale cosplayer there actually)
Mama Fury on waking up the Avengers.
LOKI IS FUCKGN DUCT TAPED TO THE BED I SIMPLY CANNOT
I don’t think there will ever come a time when I won’t reblog this.
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS POST
I’ve read a majority of these, I highly recommend Matched, The Uglies Series, Heir Apparent and all the classics (but especially Brave New World).
The Host is actually really good but INCREDIBLY slow to start, and it’s not awful in terms of characters like Twilight.
I absolutely loved The Uglies series and I’m still waiting for that movie to happen.
I HAD A PICTURE MADE FOR ME AND IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER…
DUDE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT THAT?
I like how the original title for The Fault in Our Stars is all poetic and then the Norwegians just translated it to “fuck destiny” and I think that’s beautiful
Aw man, I thought for sure this had to be bullshit but nope
make John Green find the thing?
a story about tumblr’s collective ability to fact check
people complaining about the hats